Table of Contents
- Green Tea Mango
- What are Mangoes?
- Why is Mango Green Tea awesome?
- Why do we love this green tea mix?
Green Tea Mango
If green tea is your favorite type of tea and mango is your favorite type of fruit then congratulations! You have an added reason to enjoy this two-in-one awesome combination- green tea mango! You have most likely already heard of the many health benefits of green tea so just keep reading to find out even more information about this healthy combo.
What are Mangoes?
Mangoes are grown in the South Eastern part of the globe. India and the neighboring countries in the tropics are the major exporters of this yellow, kidney-shaped fruit. This tropical fruit is known for its sweet taste (ripened) and fragrant smell. It is mostly referred to as the “king of the fruits”. Ripe or still green mangoes are a rich source of vitamin C and are also now being used in weight loss diet programs. This has been a very important fruit in the industry for its several health benefits.
Why is Mango Green Tea awesome?
In this article, we will discuss the health benefits of mangoes. Take advantage of mango plus green tea’s powerful one-to-one punch!
- Rich source of Vitamins A, C, and E to boost the immune system and protect you from viral infections
- Potent source of flavonoids like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin
- Packed with healthy fibers for improved digestion
- A natural antioxidant to wash away free radicals
- Slows down aging process as well as protects you from degenerative diseases
- Prevents different types of cancers like colon, lung, breast, etc.
- Lowers blood cholesterol and blood sugar level
- Clears the skin and promotes fast healing of wounds
- Promotes good eyesight
- Helps fight diseases such as diabetes, heat strokes, and anemia.
These are just some of the good news you can get from consuming mangoes. Whether fresh or dried, solid or liquid in form like in green tea mango, it helps your body retains the vitamins and minerals you need to stay fit and young from within. These goodies powerfully combine with green tea’s well-known health benefits thus making it even more beneficial for your health.
Why do we love this green tea mix?
Mango extract when mixed with the humble taste of green gives an all-natural, 100% no-artificial sweetness. This means you can still add it to your diet list or in case you are suffering from diabetes (where you need to really look closely at your blood sugar level) you can still enjoy it.
green tea mango is available in tea bags or loose leaf but if you don’t want much caffeine on your cup, it is highly suggested that you go for the loose leaf as bagged teas give off more caffeine during the infusion process. Green tea mango releases a relaxing aromatic sensation during steeping time. It works best after meals or before bedtime.